1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Owen Pugh.

Discussion in 'SMB' started by the dark one, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Zig81

Zig81 Striker

I thought Breedon would be sniffing around there, they seem to be buying everything!

Nowt else to tell, he reckons 2 years left of stone.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  2. the dark one

the dark one Midfield

Risky as in if La Penn gets in to power, she would look to withdraw EDF from Hinckley and concentrate on new french projects.

3. Defoe

Defoe Goalkeeper

Someone’s fuming

4. I thought they had just got an extension, won't be many buyers if just 2 years left

5. Jarra Dicka

Jarra Dicka Winger

Nearly shit myself the first time I tipped there....the shear depth of the place...that was about 6 years ago

Zig81 likes this.
  6. Zig81

Zig81 Striker

That's just what I was told mate, he said 2 years worth of stone but that hole's going to take some backfilling.

It's fuckin frightening when it's wet coming down off the top where they tip now!

7. yamar1

yamar1 Winger

im sure the client would still be liable for works up until then.

8. True, I worked in the lab there in my youth, one of the lads ambition was to blow up the golf course!

9. tunstallhill

tunstallhill Winger

Micky A ?

10. ywcmackem

ywcmackem Central Defender

Yes he was. Steve H.

11. I've never worked for Amey but I'll vouch for the other two being a bunch of *****.

Wilfy likes this.
  12. Kevj

Kevj Winger

Just saw a post on LinkedIn where the construction director at Arrowbuild is looking to employ an ex Owen Pugh employee at they've bought a CCTV van from the company. Nice gesture and hopefully someone on here may know him....