Owen Jones

Had a good laugh at people being physically attacked for their political views. Shouldn't happen, but he's reaping some of what he sowed.
Truthfully, I haven't paid him any attention.

Proof that he's easily ignored. A much better option than risking someone's life.

Had a good laugh at people being physically attacked for their political views. Shouldn't happen, but he's reaping some of what he sowed.

Nigel Farage has sown division in this country.

Would you say that if a gang of people attacked Farage, he got what was coming to him?

Please answer the question.

If a gang of people attacked Farage, would you say he’d got what was coming to him?
Why would I think that was acceptable. Bizarre question. Assuming you do probably.

Why do you think a divisive view warrants an attack?

Worrying.

Last edited:
So when Owen Jones gets attacked he’s reaped what he has sown, but when Farage gets attacked, he has not?
You've lost the plot mate.

If Farage was encouraging physical attacks then yes he would have repaed what he'd sown

Last edited:
sorru

i don't think I said that and can't find it either
I am not really keen on Owen Jones as a person but I genuinely felt bad for him when I heard this. Amazing how many people think he somehow provoked people into justly beating him up.

This.

I can't stand Quentin Letts. He's an utter little turd but if he was assaulted and kicked in the head coming out of his gin club I'd feel sorry for him and want his attackers caught and dealt with severely.

Now I don’t condone the attack whatever the motives but every time I have seen him on political shows on the tele I can see why someone would want to deck him. I’m sure the details of the alleged attack will come out and if it has nothing to do with his political position or his sexuality then I hope the people who are pointing the finger are going to apologise for their mistakes.
He grates me when he’s on the tele, god knows how I would find him if he’s been in the pub all night.
Presumably you’ll apologise if it has got something to do with his politics or sexuality?

Back