Owen Jones

Yes. I don't follow Owen Jones or take much notice of him usually, but they invited him on as a gay man to discuss what was essentially an anti-gay massacre and then categorically refused to even acknowledge it as such. It was bizarre, quite frankly.
It doesn't look like it was homophobic. The gunmam explained his actions to the police and didn't mention anything homophobic. He'd been to the club plenty, too.

It doesn't look like it was homophobic. The gunmam explained his actions to the police and didn't mention anything homophobic. He'd been to the club plenty, too.

His dad said he went crazy after seeing two blokes kiss. But regardless, the presenters were flat out refusing to even suggest that it could have been homophobia. I couldn't give a shit about Owen Jones but he was justifiably angry in that situation.

Although he thinks he is the star of the show. I'm highly suspicious that most of the general population wouldn't have a clue who he is!

Last edited:
His dad said he went crazy after seeing two blokes kiss. But regardless, the presenters were flat out refusing to even suggest that it could have been homophobia. I couldn't give a shit about Owen Jones but he was justifiably angry in that situation.
I can see how he'd be upset when anyone disagreed with him. Especially when evidence wasn't on his side.

I can see how he'd be upset when anyone disagreed with him. Especially when evidence wasn't on his side.

OK. So the shooting in a synagogue a few months ago shouldn't have been discussed as anti-semitism?
The gunman rationally explained why he shot a load of gay people and didn't mention homophobia so let's just take his word, aye.

Last edited:
OK. So the shooting in a synagogue a few months ago shouldn't have been discussed as anti-semitism?
The gunman rationally explained why he shot a load of gay people and didn't mention homophobia so let's just take his word, aye.
I dunno. Was there evidence? Did he attend the synagogue regularly? You can discuss it all you want, or say it isn't, but I'll not storm off in a huff either way cos that won't convince anyone if I disagree.

No problem, you’re welcome to believe what you will. I’ll stick with what other newspapers say, since they actually employ journalists and you...well fuck knows what you do 😂
Crack on mate, he'll still be f***ing pointless however you decide you want to define him so it's a bit moot.

I dunno. Was there evidence? Did he attend the synagogue regularly? You can discuss it all you want, or say it isn't, but I'll not storm off in a huff either way cos that won't convince anyone if I disagree.

Would they have silenced a Jewish person for talking about anti-semitism in the wake of Jews being killed, is my point. Walking off in a huff is never a good look, but I don't blame him.

Back