Owen Jones

Nigel Farage has sown division in this country.

Would you say that if a gang of people attacked Farage, he got what was coming to him?

You'd probably struggle to name a single politician in recent times who doesn't/hasn't "sown division" in this country.

Last edited:

Now I don’t condone the attack whatever the motives but every time I have seen him on political shows on the tele I can see why someone would want to deck him. I’m sure the details of the alleged attack will come out and if it has nothing to do with his political position or his sexuality then I hope the people who are pointing the finger are going to apologise for their mistakes.
He grates me when he’s on the tele, god knows how I would find him if he’s been in the pub all night.

I like him and he makes a lot of valid points and always rinses the tories.

He has used this to highlight how minorities don’t get the representation he got after his attack

It’s nothing to do with his political views or sexuality why I don’t like him. He’s like a wasp that buzzes around my head .If the people or person who assaulted him were in the wrong then their motives will become clear I’m sure and it’s down to them to say sorry

If he has been assaulted, unless it was in self defence then they were 100% in the wrong regardless of motives.

People can't just go around assaulting people willy nilly thinking it's ok because they don't like what someone has said, or don't like the way they've acted.

So where is the video footage of this "event". Hard to believe not one of them pulled their mobile out and got some footage even when it was over and the assassins were walking away.

If he has been assaulted, unless it was in self defence then they were 100% in the wrong regardless of motives.

People can't just go around assaulting people willy nilly thinking it's ok because they don't like what someone has said, or don't like the way they've acted.
They should not but they do and that’s what happens

I liked jones.
I once seen him on question time and he was superb. I bought his book and enjoyed it.

he has over the years become some sort of parody though. His walking off stage in a petulant sulk was the beginning.
he now is a shadow of his former self. Playing the victim role doesn’t stir up revolution or change it inspires a nation of weakness and fluffiness.
he has become a wining wimp.

sad he got weighed in but he doesn’t help himself.

I've seen him on stuff seeing this thread pop back up but didn't know his name, haven't really taken much notice of his views, bit strange seeing as he's left wing, they're normally the best ones for a good laugh.
I mean to laugh at.

Personally I don't see why anybody would kick somebody in the head when they are prone. Should be treated as attempted murder when they do that. It's absolutely disgusting.
Could not agree more with this. Bang on.
I’m utterly baffled as to how anybody could be so moronic or full of hatred to kick somebody in the head once they are down. Once the opponent has gone down they have won the battle and proved to everybody how hard they are. Totally agree a kick to the head should be classed as attempted murder.

Back