Owen Jones

Nothing to backtrack from, I said that I dont condone the attack.
In your op you said you could see why someone would want to deck him and how you wouldn't know how to find him after s night in the pub.
Later in the thread you said you'd give him a wide berth. You backtracked.

I think your OP got off on the wrong foot when you said "I don't condone the attack" then immediately condoned the attack
Imagine being in his ambulance. 'I don't condone the attack on you but I can see why someone would want to deck you.'

He wasn't prepared to listen to other people's opinion, even if he didn't agree he didn't come across very well.
I'm not a fan of his but I can see why he was pissed off. I can't imagine a scenario of a host and guest saying that a man walking into a black church and murdering black people because they are black being not motivated by racism. And saying it to the only black person on the show.

Wether you agree or disagree with his political views, the bloke should be able to go out for a few drinks without a few scumbags looking to beat him over his political views

Wether you agree or disagree with his political views, the bloke should be able to go out for a few drinks without a few scumbags looking to beat him over his political views
I'm sure it will come out at some point if this was the motivation behind the assault or if was just an assumption as he's spent years campaigning for those causes.

I'm sure it will come out at some point if this was the motivation behind the assault or if was just an assumption as he's spent years campaigning for those causes.
Could have sworn I saw a tweet where it was said his photo was taken in the bar and shared on social media, hence the right wing thugs seeking him out accusations

Could have sworn I saw a tweet where it was said his photo was taken in the bar and shared on social media, hence the right wing thugs seeking him out accusations

Maybe the right wing thugs had a genuine concern that he is prone to agenda driven dialogue, and quite understandably kicked his cvnt in
Seeing why someone gets a good hiding doesn't mean I think it's right dafty

I didn't say you think it's right, I said you condoned it

Back