Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

I felt at the time, the first was Borini's and the second Oviedo did well enough for, just unlucky. Not watching it back like.

I thought Oviedo did great to get back and almost block the 2nd. It went in off him. A bit of luck and his interception might have prevented the goal.

Is he fuck man
I remember 5 years ago our first game of the season was away at Anfield. Larsson scored a decent volley goal and all of a sudden we had replaced Henderson with a better player for free. That worked well :oops:

I won't be sucked in to this sheep, herd like mentality! It will go down as yet another SMB myth. I'm far too smart for that.

I would rather have PVA than Oviedo all day long. He was our second highest goal scorer in a team that doesn't score a lot of goals! Let's not rewrite history here and pretend he's anything other than a loss.

I remember 5 years ago our first game of the season was away at Anfield. Larsson scored a decent volley goal and all of a sudden we had replaced Henderson with a better player for free. That worked well :oops:

I won't be sucked in to this sheep, herd like mentality! It will go down as yet another SMB myth. I'm far too smart for that.

I would rather have PVA than Oviedo all day long. He was our second highest goal scorer in a team that doesn't score a lot of goals! Let's not rewrite history here and pretend he's anything other than a loss.

Not that sharp, sheep come in flocks not a herd !

Scored a few goals that didn't stop him being f***ing awful at the job he's meant to be good at ... Defending how many goals did the clown cost us ?

Cant see it mentioned elsewhere (apart from the odd comment on the match day thread) but he was at fault for both goals yesterday.

For the the twisting about Larsson & Gibson, his mistakes were the defining factor. His pass into Januzaj in a congested corner of the pitch before their second was just plain stupid.

I thought we'd let PVA go on the basis that we'd swapped him for a proper defender - not on yesterday's evidence, we haven't. He'd better sharpen up quick given who are our next opponents are.
Haven't you got some spots to squeeze, FFS!

I won't be sucked in to this sheep, herd like mentality! It will go down as yet another SMB myth I'm far too much of a mag wum for that

Tidied

How sad

Yesterday you said you were "praying" we got relegated. If you believe that PVA is the better player then surely you'll be pleased we got rid. Improves our chances of winning relegation

Only one who thought he was unlucky for the 2nd? Thought he did really well to keep up and make a decent tackle vs. Lukaku

Said that, I've only seen it once so can't remember if he was at fault in the run up to it...

Only one who thought he was unlucky for the 2nd? Thought he did really well to keep up and make a decent tackle vs. Lukaku

Said that, I've only seen it once so can't remember if he was at fault in the run up to it...

He was very lucky.

I thought he had a canny solid game again and from what i've seen of him i think he is a very good player. I really don't think we've got any issues there and i'd go as far to say, should we go down, he'll more than likely be the best LB in the league.

Think it's been the best thing Moyes has done since being at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back