Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant see it mentioned elsewhere (apart from the odd comment on the match day thread) but he was at fault for both goals yesterday.

For the the twisting about Larsson & Gibson, his mistakes were the defining factor. His pass into Januzaj in a congested corner of the pitch before their second was just plain stupid.

I thought we'd let PVA go on the basis that we'd swapped him for a proper defender - not on yesterday's evidence, we haven't. He'd better sharpen up quick given who are our next opponents are.

Cant see it mentioned elsewhere (apart from the odd comment on the match day thread) but he was at fault for both goals yesterday.

For the the twisting about Larsson & Gibson, his mistakes were the defining factor. His pass into Januzaj in a congested corner of the pitch before their second was just plain stupid.

I thought we'd let PVA go on the basis that we'd swapped him for a proper defender - not on yesterday's evidence, we haven't. He'd better sharpen up quick given who are our next opponents are.

hardly a swop like. Free vs xx mill

more like a "swoop"

For the money we paid for him I don't expect him to make a single mistake ever in any gane he plays not one not even a misplaced pass shocking absolute shocking how very dare he the thought of a big money signing like that making a mistake is incomprehensible

Borini was at fault for the first goal, it's not Oviedo's job to mark/track Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back