Oviedo to leave?

PS

Striker
I see Hume is back in train and could be available for selection in a couple of weeks.

That seems to be a reasonable enough timeframe to allow Oviedo to leave by the end of the window - if, of course, we get a good enough offer.

I see Hume is back in train and could be available for selection in a couple of weeks.

That seems to be a reasonable enough timeframe to allow Oviedo to leave by the end of the window - if, of course, we get a good enough offer.
Any offer would be good. No disrespect to Oviedo as I believe he deserves to be playing, but we don't need to be paying anyone as much as he is getting right now.

You can only sell something that someone is willing to buy - sadly we have no-one willing to buy

Offer?

You mean finding someone to take his contract over from us mate?

The only way he will leave is on loan with us subsidizing his wages .

This, and SD don't like doing things like that.

Back