Oviedo expected back tomorrow.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31333
  • Start date

Photo by Adam Davy/PA Images via Getty Images Belgian news site voetbal24.be claim that Sunderland’s Costa Rican left back Bryan Oviedo is set to sign for Champions League side Club Brugge, with a deal ‘as good as complete’. Due to the arrivals of Marc McNulty and George Dobson it looked like Sunderland’s summer transfer policy of one in one...

More at Roker Report...

Heard any more about Maddison or any other info?
No he’s gone quiet regarding incomings tbh, he keeps saying there’ll be outgoings pretty soon though but only people mentioned a week or so ago we’re Loovens, Baldwin, Watmore, McGeouch and Watmore were available, regarding Maddison he said a few weeks ago it looks likely it’ll happen and said he’s a good player but not a great person so not sure if stuff has changed!

No he’s gone quiet regarding incomings tbh, he keeps saying there’ll be outgoings pretty soon though but only people mentioned a week or so ago we’re Loovens, Baldwin, Watmore, McGeouch and Watmore were available, regarding Maddison he said a few weeks ago it looks likely it’ll happen and said he’s a good player but not a great person so not sure if stuff has changed!
Has he said much about the new lads? Whether he rates them etc?

How come he gets to know so much on incomings and outgoings? I'm assuming it's because he's a senior player so Ross consults him on certain things? Or is Ross just open with the whole squad? I know under other regimes players would often/usually be the last to know.

Has he said much about the new lads? Whether he rates them etc?

How come he gets to know so much on incomings and outgoings? I'm assuming it's because he's a senior player so Ross consults him on certain things? Or is Ross just open with the whole squad? I know under other regimes players would often/usualyy be the last to know.
He’s very close with JR, not said anything regarding new lads but keeps saying that Embleton and Hume are proper footballers and will do well for us and JR agrees! They had a team night out on Sunday in Portugal and he said it was messy and got in at 06:45 :lol: team bonding he says :lol:

If he does go then we defo need a replacement to challenge Hume.

If Dobson comes in I assume Mumba out on long and likely another CM out.

Wish we could get someone to take Loovens and get him replaced with a left sided centre half.

Back