Oviedo expected back tomorrow.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31333
  • Start date

We paid him off like with Love & Cattermole. JR & BO said as much already
I doubt that. According to Danish media, Oviedo has chosen career over money with this move back to Copenhagen. This looks like a mutual agreement to get him off the books.

Wish him well.

The posters celebrating his departure will be the first to complain when Hume hits a run of poor form and or we fail to bring in a better left back.

We've just lost the best left back at the club...

I agree with the bits in bold, but there is nothing wrong with being thankful that the club is now (a-lot) better off financially. He was a drain on our resources.

We need a LB and a Playmaker and we're sorted.

I doubt that. According to Danish media, Oviedo has chosen career over money with this move back to Copenhagen. This looks like a mutual agreement to get him off the books.

Be amazed if he's agreed to terminate his deal for £0 mind. Doubt we'll ever find out if its non disclosure like Cattermoles

Fc Copenhagen is where his career took pace. He knows the club, they him. And the chance to play in the Champions League. This has gotten mutual written all over it.
it will be mutual..but that fdoesnt mean he didnt get a payoff..
I agree with the bits in bold, but there is nothing wrong with being thankful that the club is now (a-lot) better off financially. He was a drain on our resources.

We need a LB and a Playmaker and we're sorted.
mcnulty and embleton have both been signed to be playmakers..
mcnulty plays behind the striker..

People are blinded by Bryan Oviedo, the ex premier league full back and current Costa Rica international, rather than looking at how he's performed for the lads.

He was nothing better than average last season and would be absolutely no loss at all.
Yeah, we were not a better side when he came back in at the end of the season. The opposite, if anything.

And his wages will pay for 3-4 players.

Back