Oviedo but

Ironically the formation Ross seems to want to play is made for Oviedo, so would make typical SAFC sense if this is the time he leaves.
Said this last night. Ross has come up with a new formation which couldn’t be better suited to Oviedo. Saying that Hume likes to get forward too.

If we brought in 6,7,8 without letting anyone go we would be looking at a squad of 30 or something. It's not that big a leap to understand why were doing one out one in.

It's not reliant on it being the big earners either, although it would help.

Loovens & Oviedo are the obvious two that we should be looking to leave and bring in 2 first teamers that will contribute more than them.

Loovens wouldn't get a game for Plains Farm club man. No-one will sign him. The only way he'll leave is to go into coaching.

Love him as a footballer but he seems to be the logjam for us getting a couple of players in. Do the right thing Bryan get a move.
What happened to the ten players we could get with catts wages?We wont spend a penny fella !I have no problem with a player sticking to a contract that was offered to him!

True, Ross’s comments on one in one out really pissed me off and completely contradicted everything that had been said earlier.
That's looking like the truth though. I'm far from convinced with Ross, but he's probably the only one who has been honest over the last month or so. If you're going to be pissed off then maybe question who suggested that we would be bringing in a load of players to start with.

He's absolute dogshit.
You have such a wonderful way with words fella!Keep it up!:lol:

Cattermole was the logjam a couple of weeks back and his departure was meant to enable us to bring in 4 or 5.
Its all spin from the club and its starting to do my heed in if im being honest!Dont trust a word that any of them say but i think we will only have to wait a couple of months for the true state of our club to become evident!If we have grigg and wyke as our strikers we are getting nowhere near the top two!My prediction is the one or both will be injured by early september!

Last edited:
You have such a wonderful way with words fella!Keep it up!:lol:

Its all spin from the club and its starting to do my heed in if im being honest!Dont trust a word that any of them say but i think we will only have to wait a couple of months for the true state of our club to become evident!If we have grigg and wyke as our strikers we are getting nowhere near the top two!My prediction is the one or both will be injured by early september!

Its more likely that concerns like this will get swept under the carpet once the football returns, with certain new posters emerging on this forum, to shoot down none positive talk, and words like cabal will be used to point the finger at those who move away from and aren't on message.

We need to chuck a little money at it, we're weak as piss and have done nothing to rectify it in the last two windas thus far....4-5m is peanuts to a klerb with our turnover but should see us piss this league instead of grinding through it....

Its not peanuts at all and it will take up over the leagues rules on wages....We spent heavily on Grigg at xmas and there is no way you can look at this squad and think its weak as piss, that is just nonsense.

Its more likely that concerns like this will get swept under the carpet once the football returns, with certain new posters emerging on this forum, to shoot down none positive talk, and words like cabal will be used to point the finger at those who move away from and aren't on message.

Provide some solid evidence that the owners are dodgy etc and people will listen, while ever people continue to post unsubstantiated bull shit then they need to expect to be shot down in flames.

Last edited:
Its not peanuts at all and it will take up over the leagues rules on wages....We spent heavily on Grigg at xmas and there is no way you can look at this squad and think its weak as piss, that is just nonsense.

Provide some solid evidence that the owners are dodgy etc and people will listen, while ever people continue to post unsubstantiated bull shit then they need to expect to be shot down in flames.

Interesting.

Back