Overwatch

Do people still play that? Not trying to thread shit.

I bought it the weekend it came out. My kid said "my friend has that" and it's been in his room ever since. I not played a single game.

Do people still play that? Not trying to thread shit.

I bought it the weekend it came out. My kid said "my friend has that" and it's been in his room ever since. I not played a single game.
Still got over 1 million active players apparently. because of the type of game it is, and the fact that there's tournaments and stuff like that it's retained a decent player base. They'll have to do some form of revamp in the next year or so if they're going to keep them though

I've struggled this season. I'm normally around low platinum but I'm sitting at 2325 at the minute. Reaper is countering dva massively atm though
Reaper needs his healing reduced tbh. Roadhog was always my main but since they've buffed reaper he's almost impossible to play unless you have a hanzo or Mcree to hard counter him.

Reaper needs his healing reduced tbh. Roadhog was always my main but since they've buffed reaper he's almost impossible to play unless you have a hanzo or Mcree to hard counter him.
Agreed, I used to play roadhog a lot but he’s unplayable with the current meta

Agreed, I used to play roadhog a lot but he’s unplayable with the current meta
Hog just seems to be an ult battery the higher up you get and more so with reaper and Ana (sleep dart + anti healing nade = so many f***ing "die die die's"). And Ana loves focusing hog :evil:

Hog just seems to be an ult battery the higher up you get and more so with reaper and Ana (sleep dart + anti healing nade = so many f***ing "die die die's"). And Ana loves focusing hog :evil:
I always focus roadhog and winston, no matter who I’m playing as

Back