Overtaking in fog

Are people fuckin' stupid?

Coming home from Dalton Park last night heading towards Hetton the fog was like nothing I've ever had to drive in before - you could barely see 10ft in front of you. And yet somewhere approaching the bend near Murton Lane (near where that lad was knocked off his bike and killed a few year ago), some arsehole overtakes two cars heading towards me. God knows if he could actually see me but I'm pleased I wasn't travelling any faster or it could have been a nasty smash. Absolute fuckin' dick.

Coming home from Dalton Park last night heading towards Hetton the fog was like nothing I've ever had to drive in before - you could barely see 10ft in front of you. And yet somewhere approaching the bend near Murton Lane (near where that lad was knocked off his bike and killed a few year ago), some arsehole overtakes two cars heading towards me. God knows if he could actually see me but I'm pleased I wasn't travelling any faster or it could have been a nasty smash. Absolute fuckin' dick.

When I do it, I switch my lights off as well to give me a bigger buzz

That's disappointing.

Showing the after effects of speeding/careless driving should be part of passing a test. Too many people get in their cars carefree and can drive shit for ages without ever thinking about consequences.
Should have to pick up the pieces and tell a family whats happened

It would have been some absolute driving hero that says ‘it’s only a bit of mist’. Next thing they will be wrapped round a tree and someone else will be to blame.

Showing the after effects of speeding/careless driving should be part of passing a test. Too many people get in their cars carefree and can drive shit for ages without ever thinking about consequences.
Should have to pick up the pieces and tell a family whats happened
These will be the ones who have daddy's little princess in their car. Will happily destroy another family to get home five minutes earlier.

These will be the ones who have daddy's little princess in their car. Will happily destroy another family to get home five minutes earlier.

The worst drivers ive had to deal with have been arrogant prick men. Women make silly, easily to rectify errors of judgement. Some fellas seem to do it on purpose sometimes which is worse for me. Great when you get a sweary one and they realise its an unmarked

Back