Overrated players?

I'm not sure you're being serious about Kompany
I fear he is, marra;)

From around the world

Kompany. He wasn't that good, players always used to go past him like he wasn't there and now I expect a few to disagree because it would be odd to see some one reply yes you are right and I totally agree with your opinion.

Neymar - If he signs for city next season he'll get one game and then its the bench from then on.
Ricardo Gabbiadini, and I'll raise you Lee Camp:lol:

Last edited:
From around the world

Kompany. He wasn't that good, players always used to go past him like he wasn't there and now I expect a few to disagree because it would be odd to see some one reply yes you are right and I totally agree with your opinion.

Neymar - If he signs for city next season he'll get one game and then its the bench from then on.
Please remove safc from your username

From around the world

Kompany good player but hardly Beckenbaeur, some of the replies on here man you'd think you'd shit on a National Express.

Please remove safc from your username
Why should he do that?

In his prime Kompany was arguably the best centre back in the world :lol:. The last couple of seasons injures seem to have taken their toll a bit but overall he’s been absolutely class.
I'd disagree with that like, he wasn't shit but I could name 10 better centre halves worldwide, probably 5 in the Premier league in his time.

Last edited:
Kompany good player but hardly Beckenbaeur, some of the replies on here man you'd think you'd shit on a National Express.

Why should he do that?

I'd disagree with that like, he wasn't shit but I could name 10 better centre halves worldwide, probably 5 in the Premier league in his time.
When he was at his best? Absolutely no chance.

Loads of players are overated by the media now. The ex players/commentators calling everyone world class.

Same with England. Talk shite, especially the ginger prick, always states so and so should be playing for England yet only 11 can be picked.

He was wetting his knickers a few year ago over Barkley, stating he was world class.........aye, fuck was he, or is he.

Back