Overrated players?

Jack Wheelchair. Delle Ali, he's a strange one promised so much, has had a couple of flashes but never seems to live up to his early years at mk dons, he could still turn into a top player yet.

kompany is a very good player no doubt about it. However I reckon personally there is a slightly higher rating applied to him because he’s eloquent, articulate and intelligent. So people automatically attribute those types of qualities to his football ability. Intelligent, communication, elegance etc. If he talked like Peter Beardsley I reckon he would be rated slightly lower.

Chris Smalling - Pundits and the like seem to rate him but he pretty much makes a mistake per game. Phil Jones is also over rated so when they play together it’s always a laugh

Dele Alli - burst on the scene a few years back and did well but hasn’t really ripped up any trees for a year and a half

Michu Batshauyi (sp) - acts like he is a global superstar and is rated far and wide but in truth has difficulty controlling a football passed to him at reasonable pace

Darren Fletcher - won copious amounts of medals and plaudits despite being bang average

"He wasnt that good" :eek:

Ive said it for absolutely ages

I dont get the hype at all

Not even close to being one of the best in the world man :lol:

Hes top ten quite easily
Messi and Ronaldo are the best in the world by a mile. Neymar is nowhere near their level hence the quote 'not even close to being one of the best in the world'

Messi and Ronaldo are the best in the world by a mile. Neymar is nowhere near their level hence the quote 'not even close to being one of the best in the world'
So that means that everybody else is overrated then cause theres not one player could tie their boots

Load of shite

Back