Over hyped films

2001: A Space Odyssey
Thought it was a load of pretentious shite that was lucky to be 'ahead of it's time'
:lol:
are you being sarcastic? How can you say a film set in the future is lucky to be ahead of its time?? Surely that's the point?

There was one I walked out of with Liam Neeson as a priest, may have been called Silence? Was duller than a dull workshop in Dullsville.

Is this based on films when they were due to be shown at the cinema? because i wouldn't say Shawshank was over hyped. I took that to school one day on one of those days before you started school holidays when you could take a video to school, she said she hadn't heard of it anyway midway through she ended up bringing teachers and pupils from the other classes to watch and this was months after it came out on vhs and only two had heard of it.

Is this based on films when they were due to be shown at the cinema? because i wouldn't say Shawshank was over hyped. I took that to school one day on one of those days before you started school holidays when you could take a video to school, she said she hadn't heard of it anyway midway through she ended up bringing teachers and pupils from the other classes to watch and this was months after it came out on vhs and only two had heard of it.
i like your school, decent liberal school... was reading the imdb parent guide just last week to see if i could watch here with the household teen - quite the profain movie that i didnt remember from the last time i'd seen it.

Hasn't it gone woke now? Lady hero. More ethnicities represented. The Wookie thing now identifies as a pogo stick

Dunno marra I've only ever watched the first one - well I thought it was the first one - until they realised they could make shit more dosh by making it episode 3.

Back