Over 45s

You had your answer this morning with NHS announcement “All 45s and over May now apply “ it didn’t say for instance “all 45s in East cheam May apply”

It’s national and has been through all age groups
See people? It’s the posters who bug me the most who find answering my questions the hardest.

im not sure anyone knows difinitively so probably cant answer, rather than wont.
My guess is it would be broadly at a national level. EG if south tyneside rattle through their 45-49 year olds they'll make more slots available for people farther afield but logistically they will have planned for the slight regional variations anyway. My guess is you wont be waiting more than a couple of weeks for this to open up to 40-44 year olds
So once my Center is done they could invite people from places like Jarrow. They are ahead of me anyway.

Not really marra.

But a question I keep on asking but always get's ignored time and time again because people are either too scared give me an answer to a perfectly mature question when I ask one, or can't give me an answer because their moral high ground isn't as high as they make out, is this.

OK the South Tyneside PCT (Primary Care Trust) is now like the rest of England vaccinating the local population of 45-49's. But what I want to know is this.

Are they working to local numbers of 45-49's so once all 45-49's in town have been vaccinated they will straight away move on to the next group, or are they working to the national population of 45-49's so once all 45-49's in town have been vaccinated they won't move on to the 40-44's till all 45-49's are done in England.
Was just being silly, mate, I'm sure it doesn't help. I got it because I have a pre-existing condition.

I don't know whether they will move onto the 40-44s in your town based on 45-49 nationally or locally.

Went to book in for Saturday morning and someone else must have been doing the same and clicked on the last time slot before me

I was in the same group as my Mam. We were both logged onto the site and talking to each other on the phone so we could get appointments together. Someone swiped one from under our noses while we were blethering on 😁

Good to read plenty got booked in today 😎

See people? It’s the posters who bug me the most who find answering my questions the hardest.

So once my Center is done they could invite people from places like Jarrow. They are ahead of me anyway.

When you get on the site its not that neatly aligned. So basically you put in your Post code and it gives you the nearest sites that have availability. for instance i live in whitley bay but they havent reserved me a spot there. someone from sunderland could easy book at my local site and me at theres depending on the available times. As someone else said they will likely send their surplus elsehwere but the vaccinations sites will have logistically planned for how many shots they need.

I was in the same group as my Mam. We were both logged onto the site and talking to each other on the phone so we could get appointments together. Someone swiped one from under our noses while we were blethering on 😁

Good to read plenty got booked in today 😎

Yeah I'll get in eventually, I'd rather go to a medical centre instead of the nightingale or wherever. It's not a big deal though.

Booked in for 21st April and 7th July at the Nightingale near Nissan. Glad I checked on here today!

Last edited:
I got both
Has anyone had a confirmation email/text ? Fortunately i took screenshots of our appointments but was hoping for some sort of text/email just to confirm its definitely all boo
I got both a text and email confirming both jabs but this was early on last night when it first opened to under 50s

Ffs, didn't screenshot the reference numbers, just the time date and venue. Put my phone and email, just presumed they'd send it.
I haven't received an email following my booking this morning either. Maybe it'll come through. But I wouldn't worry mate, if you've got your times and venue they'll be able to find you on the system when you get there I'm sure.

Back