Oven not heating

Status
Not open for further replies.

If its got a timer on it (as mine has), make sure you haven't knocked it (as I did once, turned the oven on and nowt happened - thought it was fucked but I twiddled the timer a bit and the oven worked again ! :lol:).

Beat me to it..check there's a light on that shouldn't be on..you'll have knocked the timer on.

Beat me to it..check there's a light on that shouldn't be on..you'll have knocked the timer on.

Yep easy done if not you might need a new element pennies on line and easy to replace yourself xx. If so you might just have to eat salads for one or two nights in the interim which is easily done these hot early evenings we're having at the mo

Have you got a multimeter? It could be the element or the thermostat, it is easy to test if you have one. If you don't, buying both is probably cheaper than getting someone out. Have a look on espares for parts and youtube for instruction vids.

Same here. However, the fan was making a racket for a couple of days then just stopped heating. Bought a new element, havnt fitted it yet. I am thinking now, I should have replaced the fan first though. It will have come loose and possible fucked the element.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back