Outlast 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah I love a good horror game so i'm looking forward to this. The first one was seriously stressful (in a good way).

I thought the first one was appalling, all shitty jump scares recycled from other horror games/films. The controls were so frustrating and that ending. :lol:

I thought the first one was appalling, all shitty jump scares recycled from other horror games/films. The controls were so frustrating and that ending. :lol:

Plus when you hid in the locker the bloke would check every locker but yours.

Thought Alien Isolation was far scarier and superior but for an Indie game Outlast was very decent.

You not going to get no mans sky?
It's a strange one that, from what I gather it's an exploring MMO but it's difficult to find your mates in the world and explore with them? If it's easy to find your marras I'll get it, if not I probably won't bother. I'll end up being the unlucky twat getting killed and robbed constantly :lol:

Might get Ratchet & Clank to ease the wait for me, return to my childhood :cool:

It's a strange one that, from what I gather it's an exploring MMO but it's difficult to find your mates in the world and explore with them? If it's easy to find your marras I'll get it, if not I probably won't bother. I'll end up being the unlucky twat getting killed and robbed constantly :lol:

Might get Ratchet & Clank to ease the wait for me, return to my childhood :cool:
Its also a highly dedicated single player mate, IMO I think it'll be value for money due to the never ending exploration. I'm shyt on most mmos tbh :lol: decent at fifa on ps4 though.

What was it like mate?

essentially the same as the 1st but with a lost in the wilderness theme. If you liked the original, i imagine you're gonna like this, if you didn't like it, nothing to see here. I loved the original.

essentially the same as the 1st but with a lost in the wilderness theme. If you liked the original, i imagine you're gonna like this, if you didn't like it, nothing to see here. I loved the original.

Many jump out of your seat moments?

What's the background to the story?

Many jump out of your seat moments?

What's the background to the story?

it's a pretty short demo but it looks like (i doubt anyone would care but just in case... story/setting spoilers)...

you're in a helicopter off to report on something and it crashes in the wilderness. It jumps to what i'm assuming is a bit further into the game and you're in a inbred/redneck farm thing with a strong religious theme going on. You're basically trying to survive/escape the farmers but there's also something more sinister about.

I found the original to be more stressful than jumpy but there are certainly a couple of jump scares.

it's a pretty short demo but it looks like (i doubt anyone would care but just in case... story/setting spoilers)...

you're in a helicopter off to report on something and it crashes in the wilderness. It jumps to what i'm assuming is a bit further into the game and you're in a inbred/redneck farm thing with a strong religious theme going on. You're basically trying to survive/escape the farmers but there's also something more sinister about.

I found the original to be more stressful than jumpy but there are certainly a couple of jump scares.

Sounds mint. I'd quite happily sit and watch someone else play this game, never mind play it myself.

I bought the first one on the Xbox store about a week ago and finished it on Monday. Decent game but I was disappointed with the ending. Will probably pick up number 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back