outer hebrides

Hopefully the island doesn’t shutdown on a Sunday now and have moved with the times.
Barbecues and hanging washing on the line was a big no no when I was there ( a few years back )
Council even decided to chain the bairns swings up so they couldn’t be used on a Sunday.

But lovely place, amazing beaches and the butt of Lewis is a canny spot I’d imagine to get some frames.
Make sure ya syrup is firmly stuck down though it gets a tad windy.

@glen Have you ventured that far out?
Last year we stayed self catering on Harris. Not cheap but a lovely place, Isle of Harris luxury self catering accommodation - Blacksheep House from there we travelled around Harris and Lewis which were lovely. Got the ferry for a day trip to north and south Uist, but it was lashing down that day, so didn't see it in its best light

Hopefully the island doesn’t shutdown on a Sunday now and have moved with the times.
Barbecues and hanging washing on the line was a big no no when I was there ( a few years back )
Council even decided to chain the bairns swings up so they couldn’t be used on a Sunday.

But lovely place, amazing beaches and the butt of Lewis is a canny spot I’d imagine to get some frames.
Make sure ya syrup is firmly stuck down though it gets a tad windy.
Harris golf course still closes on a sunday

Back