Out of Pakistan tour

There was a pretty deep English contingent playing in the PSL in Pakistan last time around. I think 12 or 13. I agree that there would have been no shortage of players. Some of the players of Asian heritage like Moeen and Rashid have especially relished the opportunity.

Good point that, so some will go when the window is there and they are getting paid enough.

You can't stress enough that the Government advice is its fine to go, the telegraph reporting this morning that Johnson and co are fuming with the ECB, who they specifically told to go ahead with it

Good point that, so some will go when the window is there and they are getting paid enough.

You can't stress enough that the Government advice is its fine to go, the telegraph reporting this morning that Johnson and co are fuming with the ECB, who they specifically told to go ahead with it

Yeah the video you posted of the high commissioner is pretty damning. A loud and public rebuke saying they wanted the tour to go ahead as planned. Has to be green-lit by Downing Street.

Last edited:
Yeah the video you posted of the high commissioner is pretty damning. A loud and public rebuke saying they wanted the tour to go ahead as planned. Has to be green-lit by Downing Street.

I'd suggest that good relations with Pakistan for the west are particularly vital at the minute.

Back