Out of interest....

.... how far do you commute to work?

I am doing 56 mile round trip at moment, and work for emergency services which arduous work and anti social hours....let's not mention the cost.

How far you travelling for work?
I only need to go into the office one or two days a week. I've been in 3 days this week for the aircon. I cycle to work and it is just over 20 minutes to cycle. 20 minutes on the train and a 10 minute walk if I have to go in on public transport.
Would like to get back into running and build up to running in occasionally.

I only need to go into the office one or two days a week. I've been in 3 days this week for the aircon. I cycle to work and it is just over 20 minutes to cycle. 20 minutes on the train and a 10 minute walk if I have to go in on public transport.
Would like to get back into running and build up to running in occasionally.
Hats off to you there like mate

.... how far do you commute to work?

I am doing 56 mile round trip at moment, and work for emergency services which arduous work and anti social hours....let's not mention the cost.

How far you travelling for work?
I done about the same, also working for the emergency services doing all the unsociable hours, for about 12 years.

I do 9 to 5 with a commute of about 4 minutes now and life is better than it has ever been.

My advice would be get out of shite shift work, no matter what they pay you. I'm on half the salary but my life has improved massively.

Back