Our Under 21s

There's a few who could be good enough, although, outside Mumba, Kimpioka, Robson and Embleton, they might take longer than this season. I think the lad, Hunter, might be good enough, and Edmundsson, who got moved up from the U18s last season might be someone for the season after 19/20.

Oh, and Hume, who might be first choice LB, next season.

There's a few who could be good enough, although, outside Mumba, Kimpioka, Robson and Embleton, they might take longer than this season. I think the lad, Hunter, might be good enough, and Edmundsson, who got moved up from the U18s last season might be someone for the season after 19/20.

They have got to be given a chance or we will never know

Lad called Dan Neill will be the better of the 2

Harsh learning curve for the lad this year though, looked forced in this year so doesn't stand out as an exceptional talent as of yet. Way too early for him to tell either way imo.

Are you honestly saying Hunter after watching him in the 23s?

Last edited by a moderator:
There's plenty of good youngsters coming through but they are getting picked off by the big clubs. Unfortunately there's not much the club can do about it.
There’s nothing they can do. We could produce the best team in the world but they’d never play for us before getting whisked away.

The PL et al have literally destroyed football as it was at the professional al level. Just like society in general, it’s a Capitalist trap in which 90% exist solely to feed and legitimise the minority. The only way to get out is if someone in the 10% buys your club and makes them a part of it.

There’s nothing they can do. We could produce the best team in the world but they’d never play for us before getting whisked away.

The PL et al have literally destroyed football as it was at the professional al level. Just like society in general, it’s a Capitalist trap in which 90% exist solely to feed and legitimise the minority. The only way to get out is if someone in the 10% buys your club and makes them a part of it.

England are looking class through the youth levels though so not a bad thing

Hunters looked poor for me. Edmundsson looks promising though.

Our squad is filled out with too many like for like players. Leadbitter, power, mcgeough, cattermole all offer exactly the same. Two of those should be moved on and Mumba, Embleton and or Robson should be taking their place. Save on wages and give youth a chance.

Our squad is filled out with too many like for like players. Leadbitter, power, mcgeough, cattermole all offer exactly the same. Two of those should be moved on and Mumba, Embleton and or Robson should be taking their place. Save on wages and give youth a chance.
Have a squad of 15 - 18 senior pros and the rest filled with youth.

England are looking class through the youth levels though so not a bad thing
I don’t think even a WC is a fair price to pay for dozens of not more clubs up and down the country having their guts ripped out for the benefit of a small number of franchises

Have a squad of 15 - 18 senior pros and the rest filled with youth.

Who
1 McLaughlin
2 Love
3 Oviedo
4 Leadbitter
5 Ozturk
6 Flanaghan
7 McGeady
8 Cattermole
9 Wyke
10 Grigg
11 Gooch
12 Honeyman
13 Sub GK
14 Baldwin
15 Power
16 McGuire
17 Mcgeough
18 Onien

Doesny leave much room for signings. Hopefully lose Oviedo, Cattermole and Love and bring in powerful midfielder, commanding centre half and right back

Lad called Dan Neill will be the better of the 2

Is he a right back. As we need one of those

Last edited:
Who
1 McLaughlin
2 Love
3 Oviedo
4 Leadbitter
5 Ozturk
6 Flanaghan
7 McGeady
8 Cattermole
9 Wyke
10 Grigg
11 Gooch
12 Honeyman
13 Sub GK
14 Baldwin
15 Power
16 McGuire
17 Mcgeough
18 Onien

Doesny leave much room for signings. Hopefully lose Oviedo, Cattermole and Love and bring in powerful midfielder, commanding centre half and right back

Is he a right back. As we need one of those
That's a better squad position to work from. You've name love and Ovideo already I'd also get shot of 1 if not 2 centre backs, McGeouch and possibly Wyke. Replace then with better

That's a better squad position to work from. You've name love and Ovideo already I'd also get shot of 1 if not 2 centre backs, McGeouch and possibly Wyke. Replace then with better

If I'm honest I'm not sure who I've missed. Have we got a squad of 18?

I've missed Loovens actually but is there anyone else.

I'm assuming young players making it to to 25 are

Hume
Embleton
Robson
Mumba
Neil
Kimpioka
Diamond

Back