Our species hasn't advanced

I was listening to Graham Hancock talk about DMT last night. Fascinating what the human brain can do when it taps into senses that we can’t normally do.

We like to think we have, but alas, our kids will be no smarter than us. We are born with genetic memory, but that doesn't make us smarter, it just makes us different, which is a neccersary ingredient of procreation. The only difference between generations is stimulus, and when the stimulus becomes overwhelming our spirit is crushed :(

Never forget how "to be"
We can't advance any more, we are to be replaced by the computers we invented 🤔

I was listening to Graham Hancock talk about DMT last night. Fascinating what the human brain can do when it taps into senses that we can’t normally do.
You can create a simulation of any drug...takes only knowledge of said drug and discipline / meditation.

eg: Aspirin just switches off the local pain alarm. It's all about accepted instructions, which you really don't have to accept.
We can't advance any more, we are to be replaced by the computers we invented 🤔
Is the correct answer đź‘Ť

Last edited:
We're devolving, we allow the weak to survive and procreate, hopefully genetics will cure all that and secure our future.

Crocodiles have remain mostly the same for millions of years, don't really need evolution.

We're devolving, we allow the weak to survive and procreate.
Sometimes I think I am on my own, then I start a bat shit crazy thread and discover that others will come fourth and speak the truth đź‘Ť

It is not written in stone that each generation will be better off than the last, so reality must now be accepted...we are pack animals, we support each other or become extinct.

Citation needed.
DNA
Someone doesn't understand it takes thousands, if not millions of years for a species to evolve, we, our grandparents and our grandchildren are just a minor blip on the evolution of life on this planet and even smaller in the universe. Humans are still very new to this planet nevermind the universe.

Anyway sod this I'm off to sleep.
Life evolves due to the stimulus of its environment. The changes in the environment will determine the pace of evolution. It might be fast, or it may be slow.
Sometimes I think I am on my own, then I start a bat shit crazy thread and discover that others will come fourth and speak the truth đź‘Ť

It is not written in stone that each generation will be better off than the last, so reality must now be accepted...we are pack animals, we support each other or become extinct.
Not all pack animals always run in a pack
We're devolving, we allow the weak to survive and procreate, hopefully genetics will cure all that and secure our future.

Crocodiles have remain mostly the same for millions of years, don't really need evolution.
We can't always ensure the weak survive.

Look at covid. Usually a relatively mild illness, unless you are frail, or have underlying issues. It mainly killed the old, sick and those not genetically suited to a particular environment.

Last edited:

We can't always ensure the weak survive.

Look at covid. Usually a relatively mild illness, unless you are frail, or have underlying issues. It mainly killed the old, sick and those not genetically suited to a particular environment.
The strongest have always sacrificed their lives for the weakest throughout our entire history. It is usually the strongest that go out of their way to confront danger and/or fight in wars.

Last edited:

Back