Our species hasn't advanced

Gelan

Winger
We like to think we have, but alas, our kids will be no smarter than us. We are born with genetic memory, but that doesn't make us smarter, it just makes us different, which is a neccersary ingredient of procreation. The only difference between generations is stimulus, and when the stimulus becomes overwhelming our spirit is crushed :(

Never forget how "to be"

We like to think we have, but alas, our kids will be no smarter than us. We are born with genetic memory, but that doesn't make us smarter, it just makes us different, which is a neccersary ingredient of procreation. The only difference between generations is stimulus, and when the stimulus becomes overwhelming our spirit is crushed :(

Never forget how "to be"

Citation needed.

Never forget how "to be"
I like it! Societal BS (Tiktok) etc is nothing but narcissism. The message from the original 'Matrix' movie is very relevant even more now in today's society.

Football aside, which is a distraction. It's a mess out there. I blame America for most of it :)

I like it! Societal BS (Tiktok) etc is nothing but narcissism. The message from the original 'Matrix' movie is very relevant even more now in today's society.

Football aside, which is a distraction. It's a mess out there. I blame America for most of it :)
Our genetic memory is programmed with future events, otherwise there would be no future. All history bar chaos has been known since the big bang. The Matrix and even Star Wars carries that information, for without the future existing we could not have futuristic thoughts.

Fiction will always become fact.

Someone doesn't understand it takes thousands, if not millions of years for a species to evolve, we, our grandparents and our grandchildren are just a minor blip on the evolution of life on this planet and even smaller in the universe. Humans are still very new to this planet nevermind the universe.

Anyway sod this I'm off to sleep.

humans are obsolete, we're going out, last one out turn off the lights
Agree, for if we keep believing we are a divine race, we're screwed.
Someone doesn't understand it takes thousands, if not millions of years for a species to evolve, we, our grandparents and our grandchildren are just a minor blip on the evolution of life on this planet and even smaller in the universe. Humans are still very new to this planet nevermind the universe.

We are made up from atoms that existed from the begining of time, so someone does know :D

Last edited:
Wait until we get computers in our brains. All the information we have to use Google or whatever to look up at the minute, just there in your head all the time. Bunch of know it alls.

We evolve with every generation. For the past couple of hundred years human intelligence has declined, this board is proof of that.

I guess the real question is what do you mean by advanced as evolution isn’t always a development of the species for the better however we are evolving.

In respect to intelligence it appears IQ is falling but as a consequence we may develop others skills.

Never forget how "to be"
Oh yes we have.

This generation has invented

Love Island

The Smart Phone

Twitter

space travel

Electronic Drums

Love eggs.

Thats proof that is.

Antibiotics and medicine have slowed down our evolution

Doesn't always like

Never forget how "to be"
There doesn’t seem to be many that have that light bulb moment anymore.
Students are programmed to learn not to innovate.
There’s more an emphasis to make money rather than do good.

They prefer to cause mayhem sitting at oil refinery’s and alike because they don’t have any real answers.

Back