Our owners

Not doing too bad now are they, some cracking business and showing that spending millions isn’t always the answer.
Can we wait up the window shuts until we make statements like this:lol:

I can still remember @Bob Stokoes 'Hat There's Something Special Happening At Our Club' and 'Short Has Blown Us Out Of The Water' threads and let's not forget @The Muffin Man telling us all to eat humble pie after the January window.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can still remember @Bob Stokoes 'Hat There's Something Special Happening At Our Club' and 'Short Has Blown Us Out Of The Water' threads and let's not forget @The Muffin Man telling us all to eat humble pie after the January window.

You make a fair point, but that does work both ways. It's far too early to start thinking we're doing great business, but equally there have been plenty criticising when it was blatantly too early to criticise as well. I've said throughout, we need to wait until the window shuts and assess it then, especially when we can see how the lads we bring in actually play. Discussing things and voicing concern is obviously fair enough, it is a discussion forum after all, but over the top triumphalism or negativity is uncalled for

Nope, I'm going to be blindly optimistic.
Plenty of time to be miserable if it goes tits up, so I'm going to enjoy every moment til it does.

(Yes, quite possibly 3.05 on the first day of the new season)

Back