Our owners

Not doing too bad now are they, some cracking business and showing that spending millions isn’t always the answer.
I know what you are actually saying, now the Catt is out of the bag so to speak ;)
Some very savvy business going on behind the scenes as were about 50k a week better off and stronger on the pitch... and still spent nothing.

It was the first year mate, they had a load of shite to sort and get costs down, put in place new commercial plans etc
I am amazed at your assertion as I personally think they have done a reasonable job at sorting the shit tip they found on their arrival. There’s still work to be done but I have confidence in their ability to sort it out. People like yourself have very short memories.

Fair enough mate.

Like i said I think Honeyman is a good kid and Im not keen on the personal stuff either given some of the utter disgusting human beings we have been associated with us in recent years Rodwell Ndog and Dillibodji for starters who fully deserve that abuse.

I think there is a role for him at SAFC but not at no10.
They are not disgusting human beings are they though . OTT language and quite unpleasant . As is the abuse of Honeyman regardless of whether or not he is good enough . He’s not in my view but should never be abused

Unless he ponies up some cash he's as much use as a stuffed donkey wearing a sombrero
And he’s obviously our Uruguay scout

I know what you are actually saying, now the Catt is out of the bag so to speak ;)
Some very savvy business going on behind the scenes as were about 50k a week better off and stronger on the pitch... and still spent nothing.
How are we stronger on the pitch ?

Last edited:
And he’s obviously our Uruguay scout

How are we stronger on the pitch ?
By signing Willis for a start and Catts is easily replaceable with the options we have in MF. The rest of them had either zero impact or lost their place like Matthews did. Ok our attack hasn't changed, yet, but certainly in defence & midfield we are stronger.

Back