Our friend Danny Rose

He'd be a class signing. £15m would be a bargain. They love signing our ex-players mind.

Spurs are intriguing me this summer, must be eying up a new full back ? Trippier and Rose I’m guessing were/are on big money, presumably it’s an exercise in getting the wage bill in order. Would be gutted if he went there primarily because he’s one of the few individuals associated with this football club over the last 10 years that I hold high regard for. If it’s true PSG and Juventus want him though then it’s a non starter.

Agreed, he was also loved by our fans and went out of his way to come over to the south stand when he returned with Spurs.

Can only remember that happening once tbh.
Rose, imo, was quality for a whole season, Alonso had a few good games
Agree, was amazed when Chelsea bought him, he was immense under Conte but now Chelsea fans don’t like him, looks like Conte’s formation brought out the best out of him

This thread is f***ing stupid, rose on his day is the best left back in the premier league and 7.5m Jesus there is not enough smiley faces in the world to do this justice

This thread is f***ing stupid, rose on his day is the best left back in the premier league and 7.5m Jesus there is not enough smiley faces in the world to do this justice
Not sure about that mind, he hasn’t been great last 2 seasons. Agree that even 15 million looks a good bargain and to suggest he’s worth 7.5 is silly.

Surely he won't go for £15m. Spurs are notorious for being good in the transfer market and that is probably half his value at most.
I sense it’s a wage bill issue, Spurs notoriously had a wage cap until they gave Kane that contract last season, Levy is quite prudent I sense when it comes to wages, they obviously intend to buy a full back this window given Trippier has departed too.

Back