Our friend Danny Rose

I find that I'm always cheering him on in my head. Probably more than any other player (apart from ours, of course).

Was class in the dicanio 0-3 , Shame to see he’s fell out of love with football, shocked me a few years back when he said his best times were at Sunderland

Reminds me of the other lad Spurs had; Assou-Ekotto (aye I had to google him). Fell out of love with the game and saw it as just a job. Probably hard to fathom for the man on the street, but in any job doing the same thing day in day out must grind you down regardless of the wage.

Hope he can get his head in the right place as he's a very good left back with a few years left in him, assuming he wants to play on.

Reminds me of the other lad Spurs had; Assou-Ekotto (aye I had to google him). Fell out of love with the game and saw it as just a job. Probably hard to fathom for the man on the street, but in any job doing the same thing day in day out must grind you down regardless of the wage.

Hope he can get his head in the right place as he's a very good left back with a few years left in him, assuming he wants to play on.

I think he had dreams of becoming an "actor" IIRC.

He's a true pro on the pitch and it shows, but behind the scenes I reckon he's lost his footballing mojo and would probably prefer to be back up North somewhere.

reckon he should probably retire.

then train with us to stay fit. then sign a deal for peanuts to play here since he misses football

Back