Our cops in the north

It was good and interesting
Yep it was great seeing a load of geordie urchins attacking bike riders with a machette and not being able to bring charges.

And three geordie scumbags robbing an old man at knife point and getting away with £15k (unrecovered) then getting sent down for 3 years, 3.5 years and one of them FOUR MONTHS.

A very enjoyable watch :lol:

The bloke who was robbed at his home in Penshaw lives in my Nan's street (directly opposite her house in actual fact).

Always been a very shifty bloke IMO, not in any way condoning or justifying what happened to him as that was a cowardly act.

My dad text me to tell me he was watching it last night and he wanted a second opinion that it was definitely him. There'll be more to that story without a doubt is all I'll say.
Seemed like a lovely well spoken decent old boy. As usual, someone on the smb knows otherwise.

Last edited:
Seemed like a lovely well spoken decent old boy. As usual, someone on the smb knows otherwise.

I agree.

I'm the most 'speak as you find' person you'll come across.

My Nan lived across the road from him for a good 25/30 years. All I am saying is that they knew the money was there, it was targeted tactically.

Yep it was great seeing a load of geordie urchins attacking bike riders with a machette and not being able to bring charges.

And three geordie scumbags robbing an old man at knife point and getting away with £15k (unrecovered) then getting sent down for 3 years, 3.5 years and one of them FOUR MONTHS.

A very enjoyable watch :lol:

I said good and interesting ,all the stuff goes on everyday whether on tv or not .It was interesting seeing how they go about tackling the crime .It was good because hopefully people will see the Police aren't just ignoring crime and go to great lengths to catch people .Glad you enjoyed it and found the mad bits great

I had to pause the screen and put Tippex on that lasses teeth with the landrover like

Poor bloke annoyed with himself because he didn’t do more. The scumbags making him feel like that man. :evil:
Don’t know Andrew that well but know his mam and dad. His dad was a lovely man
I thought you'd be watching this last night.
I really enjoyed it.

Whats this narcissist on about?
Not a narcissist.
Just posted on the wrong thread by mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just catching up now. Love tele like this me :)
Same here, Janey.
It's in a similar vein to the recent forensics documentary, we enjoyed, which was also centred around the Northumbria Police force.

Yep, it is it’s very similar. Fascinates me :)
Aye, and me, especially with local police involved in the series.
Am hoping they bring another forensics series out, in the not too distant future.

So his ability to forgive some arseholes for robbing him at knifepoint due to his faith lost you ?
Yeah in terms of how forgiving he was within 24 hours of being threatened with having his fingers chopped off to then say he would forgive them. I think a lot of appeared to be playing up to the cameras.

Last edited:
Just shows you the plod are fighting a loosing battle really. Only 7 year jail for forcing your way Into a house and threatening to chop a 70 year old man's fingers off out in 3 and a half?
We are living in Dangerous times
Pleaded guilty so got a third of the sentence off straight away.

Yeah in terms of how forgiving he was within 24 hours of being threatened with having his fingers chopped off to then say he would forgive them. I think a lot of appeared to be playing up to the cameras.
Very odd,anyone however odd they may behave should get sympathy after being robbed at knifepoint by three nutjobs .They all looked proper loopers .We seemed to have turned him into some kind of villain and charlatan and opportunist based on nowt other than he has a bit of an odd manner .Bit like the landlord few years back who got framed for a murder he didn't do because he didn't conform enough for people.

Back