Our cops in the north

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but this is back for another three episodes in the autumn
I think that recent case of the abducted 7 year old that never happened would be a canny watch. To show the impact of a social media comment going viral and the police response to it all.

Was just utterly depressing
Yup, poor copper at the end asked for a transfer - not surprised as seeing stuff about kids must be sickening and affect your mental health. Glad to hear they've got software that can search and match rather than someone having to trawl through that shit individually. What I cant understand is why these fuckers aren't getting much jail time - if any, they're a danger to any child.
f***ing "research" devious bastard.

That copper lass was right she did look 12
Using a line from the Pete Townsend big book of lies.

I was still in the police when a film crew turned up to go out following officers,
they weren't allowed to come out with me and a few others 😂

they went out with those who did everything by the book

Yup, poor copper at the end asked for a transfer - not surprised as seeing stuff about kids must be sickening and affect your mental health. Glad to hear they've got software that can search and match rather than someone having to trawl through that shit individually. What I cant understand is why these fuckers aren't getting much jail time - if any, they're a danger to any child.

Using a line from the Pete Townsend big book of lies.
The prisons are full.

Some bloody amazing people work for Northumbria police and tonight’s show highlighted that, very professional, and a hard watch In parts as others have said.

That detective investigating the paedos, what a bloody horrible job that looks, how he manages to stay so calm is unbelievable bloke deserves a medal.

I enjoyed last nights episode, I like the lad giving a no comment interview about the quad bike and kept randomly answering questions.
His brief should have prepared him a bit better I think.

The paedo thing was horrific, but I bet the tech challenge of finding out how they hide stuff is interesting, downside is seeing the images once you've uncovered their little stashes.
Bastards.

Back