Our cops in the north

When I was young we had the SPG. You were in a fight and they would turn up and you wish were not. White transit pulls up, door opens and a snatch squad came out grabbed you, knocked the shit out of you so the week after you thought about your next move. Now they appear powerless, they should all have tazers and if you don't comply you gonna fry. As a 56 year old now if I was to cause trouble I would have no problem with the police sorting me out as I would deserve it.

My old mum in her 80's in Low Ford still thinks she can clip a kid for being cheeky, I have to tell her those days are gone. Respect is gone, growing up I was always scared of older lads and friends parents as what hey would say to your parents. I grew up in the best times.
SPG were absolute scum. Turned up at football and were worse than the hooligans they were supposed to be controlling. Lying bastards in court too.

So people using steps in the locked compound, not accessible from the walkway a
I called it on the first episode. Proper loves himsel :lol:

So did I and got slated.

Ps those steps people are posting are inside the compound and you cant get down them from the walk way and certainly dont lead "up" to the nick. The sliding gates are to.the left of the post office van. So IF it did happen, it was a copper who wrote.it.

They did request to take a film crew onboard a metro, but were politely told no. Situations like that are bad enough to manage without having to draft in staff to assist with supervising a film crew.

I have a lot of sympathy for Metro staff. It’s a tough job for little reward.

I can’t help but feel that if there were security gates at every station it would help the situation but I am guessing the funds are not available

The mackem copper coming out with more classic sweeney lines "aye they thought theyd get away with it, but they hadnt banked on us".

Proper playing up to.the cameras, if he wasn't a mackem he'd be laughed off as a stereotypical copper on here.

Ps as for what he said about Washington station, there are no steps leading up to Washington station for that graffiti to be on.........

Mag.

But you're correct on this one. Right into himself. "I'm great, the kids absolutely love me. As soon as I walk in the door I have them laughing their heads off. But this is my job...."

Last edited:
Mag.

But you're correct on this one. Right into himself. "I'm great, the kids absolutely love me. As soon as I walk in the door I have them laughing their heads off. But this is my job...."

I clocked that like, he came across like a right div. Bet he is a bully boy when the camera is off

I have a lot of sympathy for Metro staff. It’s a tough job for little reward.

I can’t help but feel that if there were security gates at every station it would help the situation but I am guessing the funds are not available
Use between South Hylton and Park Lane would drastically reduce.

I clocked that like, he came across like a right div. Bet he is a bully boy when the camera is off
Wrong!!!
Good man from a good family!
He's the bloke who did the grafitti I reckon.

New username required for sidewinder. The copper is a walking cliche and a bit of a nob like..
So so wrong about this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Know that Brian Goldsmith and his family from years ago .Shocked he’s committed a murder,quite soft lad who used to get picked on if owt .piss head and seems as though he’s turned to drugs but never seemed to have a bad bone in him

What episode was this on? I havnt watched any of them but I'll download that one.

I hope I'm wrong, there was somat off about him like, I was watching it and thought to myself "knacker" and said nowt then our lass said exactly what I was thinking :lol:
Will definitely be some playing up to the camera mind. I would find it difficult to act naturally with a camera in my face. Dare I say parts of those scenes were scripted anyway.

Back