Other than a fish supper?

The great SMB.
I think reading through these posts (am starving) we've discovered the equivalent of the Mediterranean diet.
Pah, cholesterol, diabetes and heart disease.
Is it battered? Then it's an aye from us.

the op's right you can't beat a battered sausage even though you know it's the absolute reconstituted shite off the butchers table the addition of batter and curry sauce makes it a modern day Ambrosia
Absolutely. Has one once and it was white inside. Fuck knows what that was. The sausage will pretty much always be shit but fine for battering.

Absolutely. Has one once and it was white inside. Fuck knows what that was. The sausage will pretty much always be shit but fine for battering.

arseholes or eyelashes probably but who cares it tastes lovely especially when a heavily lurpaked slice of white bread is wrapped around the chips,batter,and dipped in the curry sauce

I was recently made aware of ‘orange chips’, readily available in and around Brum, which are basically battered chips which I fancy a go of.

Up here if I don’t get fish I get either cheese patty, jumbo sausage or scampi, decision made as I walk in the door.

Might make some cheese patties tomorrow. Just looked at a recipe. Easy really. Wouldn’t have them with chips like. Tattie with tattie

Chippy up the road does class southern fried chicken and wings. Far better than KFC.
Other than that pretty much what the OP said.

Last edited:

Back