Oscar Chamberlain

Isn’t this the lad who has been in charge of our Twitter and social media presence, which has been a massive success since SD and CT took over? And he was bang on about the PA system and we all know it.
I'm pretty sure he was putting put all the content when Moyes was here and I felt very sorry for the lad because he would have had to spend hours editing footage of losses, speaking to players and the manager after defeat after defeat and generally having to polish a turd. Not to mention having to read all the comments after every tweet etc.

bet the pay was crap as well.

when we started winning last season i thought of the guys running the social media and was pleased they could finally add in some humour and have people appreciate their work.

Don't think any employee should be actually named on a thread in order to criticise.

Thought he came across well, offering suggestions and solutions, as opposed to the Irish lass who came came across poorly on most of her appearances imo.

Last edited:
Me and my two nieces were actually sitting next to him and that Sam who has just left on the train back from the checkatrade final. He had the option to stay over but chose the option to slum it with us minions and head back early.Have to say for what it’s worth he seemed like a really nice guy and was as open as he could be.

Head of media?

Was he the one oozing positivity?

Nothing works
PA system f-ked

Great contribution

Should have had a segment about the club's social media balls ups to give everyone a cringe laugh

Aye, he should’ve lied and said ‘aye Charlie, it’ll sound absolutely mint on that PA system’.

Back