Original Source Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel

Many years ago I once picked up a tube of the stuff from the kitchen drawer, thinking it was suncream, spread the fker all over my face and chest, hoping it would cool down my sever sunburn. Ended up sitting in a bath of ice cold water for hours trying to get shot of the pain.
:lol::lol:

I use it after a swim, and usually itching like fook afterwards, sat in pub shuffling around in my seat so as to scratch the itch. Think when next bottle runs out I'll be trying something different

I used this evil potion once and when I washed my balls with it there was a bit of a tingle but nothing too extreme then I gave the ringpiece a clean up and fuck me I knew what Johnny Cash was singing about after my experience with the stuff.

f***ing leathal that stuff. I’m all minty fresh for the train down to Wembley, but me knackers are tingling like a bastard. There’s got to be some kind of North Korean nuclear substance in that bottle.

Go on urban dictionary and look up peppermint fatty. Ask your missus if she’d partake. You’re welcome. :lol:

f***ing leathal that stuff. I’m all minty fresh for the train down to Wembley, but me knackers are tingling like a bastard. There’s got to be some kind of North Korean nuclear substance in that bottle.
You can get the same effect by squirting toothpaste in your eyes and dousing yourself, head-to-toe in listerine.

Depends if you want a big bottle or little bottle. The coconut one is outstanding. I get aroused just sniffing myself after I get out of the shower.
B&Mare doing the big bottles for £1.50 at the minute. Coconut, lemon and mint flavours available.

Back