Ordinary things you see that give you a lot of pleasure.

People tripping over
I love seeing a good comedy fall. I've done loads over the years so I consider myself something of an expert.
I love everything from a minor stumble where the 'victim' looks back to blame the pavement to full on face plants off buses with blood all over.
The rule is that no matter how much it hurts, you have to laugh at yourself.
I gave joy to hundreds by somersaulting over a crash barrier at the Wheatsheaf whilst running for a bus after the match.
Equally, I still look back with great fondness on the time a woman stumbled whilst getting off the bus and the driver somehow managed to lower the bus on top of her.

I love seeing a good comedy fall. I've done loads over the years so I consider myself something of an expert.
I love everything from a minor stumble where the 'victim' looks back to blame the pavement to full on face plants off buses with blood all over.
The rule is that no matter how much it hurts, you have to laugh at yourself.
I gave joy to hundreds by somersaulting over a crash barrier at the Wheatsheaf whilst running for a bus after the match.
Equally, I still look back with great fondness on the time a woman stumbled whilst getting off the bus and the driver somehow managed to lower the bus on top of her.

:lol:

Years ago there was a path in Durham going down to the bus stops, was icy as fuck

I must have stood on the bridge for half an hour watching people fall down the fucker, the bus rushers were the best

Seeing birds probably, especially robins, woodpigeons or woodpeckers.

I rarely see much other than crows or feral pigeons unless I go to my parents in the suburbs.

50 year old man trapped in a millennial's body over here.

What a treat mate.

A pub I occasionally frequent (Kings Arms in Deptford) lost its African Grey a few months ago...the bugger just flew out of the building and never returned. Our lass was heartbroken thinking it wouldn’t survive being in the wild.

Does she think they were born in Sunderland General?

Does she think they were born in Sunderland General?

Aye, she’s a midwife so knows these things.

Seeing birds probably, especially robins, woodpigeons or woodpeckers.

I rarely see much other than crows or feral pigeons unless I go to my parents in the suburbs.

50 year old man trapped in a millennial's body over here.

Saw one of these standing outside a bar in Majorca earlier this year. Never heard of it before... a Hoopoe apparently.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Driving along St Lukes Rd (Pennywell end) on my way to work this morning and there’s around a dozen old knacker horses in the dene alongside. This morning they were galloping en masse around the Dene bucking and kicking as they went. That’s bucking as in kicking legs out before anyone starts.

Nowt really but it pleased me to see them enjoying themselves.
Aye we were feeding those horses apples at the weekend, great pleasure doing something as simple as that.

Driving along St Lukes Rd (Pennywell end) on my way to work this morning and there’s around a dozen old knacker horses in the dene alongside. This morning they were galloping en masse around the Dene bucking and kicking as they went. That’s bucking as in kicking legs out before anyone starts.

Nowt really but it pleased me to see them enjoying themselves.

I was born in a house in St Lukes Road (Ford Estate end) .

Back