Ordering a New Bike, usually get a Boardman but scheme doesn't do Halfords

That’s pretty shit that. I’m trying to shift some timber and when I go running I get the odd weird glance from the die hards built like pencils.

It’s a shame cos cycling is brilliant. Class for unpacking a load of stress. Hope you get back into it one day
TBF, I’m a skinny prick and a decent runner and you still get horrible looking twats with weathered as fuck faces glancing you because they’re twats.

Easy to say but ignore them. Or go at a quiet time / quiet place.

TBF, I’m a skinny prick and a decent runner and you still get horrible looking twats with weathered as fuck faces glancing you because they’re twats.

Easy to say but ignore them. Or go at a quiet time / quiet place.
Fuck them, put your headphones on for running and just have a good run or get on your bike and put music on, not through headphones and not too loud but well enough to sing along to and go have a ride

Machine built wheels tend to do that.

Some manufacturer's worse than others (the Gippiemi wheels in supplied with one of my bikes are terrible).

My experience of Schwalbe is the opposite of yours. The puncture resistant Durano on my road bike were so often punctured that I threw then away.

The Racing Ralfs I had on my MTB were about as much use too.

I like Panaracer tyres but they're not as widely available now that the ghastly Schwalbe are everywhere.

Don't use Canyon.

Their warranty isn't worth the paper it's written on.

Their customer service is shocking too
Totally with you on Schwalbe but I disagree on Canyon. Been phenomenal for me. However as I said on the cycling thread, I'm in DE so maybe it's outside Germany that they don't put so much effort in

Meant no stock in
Does that mean you would buy canyon? I’m keen on a grail but struggle with a lot of the chatter about them. However, it seems everyone who has one loves them? It seems the BI-plane aero bars are a real marmite thing on every YouTube review I watch.

Back