Oranjeboom

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a f***ing awful drink, just had to leave the best part of a pint. :mad:

As Gilly Goolden probably wouldn't say, aromas of stale piss and nettles.

Any other shite beers to beat it?
Start drinking real ale mate. It'll change your life.

I honestly didn't realise Oranjeboom still existed. It was shit back in the 1980s when they started infestating our pubs and had an advert which used the Simon Park Orchestra version of the van der Valk theme to promote it, where, I think they said - "Oranjeboom, Oranjeboom. It's a lager not a tune..."

Shit advert, shit 80s beer, shit theme music. Stop drinking lager and experience the delight that is real ale.

In answer to your question - No, I doubt that any beer (in this day and age) could beat Oranjeboom for shitness but why did you ever think it would be a good idea to drink it anyway?

I honestly didn't realise Oranjeboom still existed. It was shit back in the 1980s when they started infestating our pubs and had an advert which used the Simon Park Orchestra version of the van der Valk theme to promote it, where, I think they said - "Oranjeboom, Oranjeboom. It's a lager not a tune..."

Shit advert, shit 80s beer, shit theme music. Stop drinking lager and experience the delight that is real ale.

In answer to your question - No, I doubt that any beer (in this day and age) could beat Oranjeboom for shitness but why did you ever think it would be a good idea to drink it anyway?

real ale is for smelly owld blerks with git dirty fingernails

log off man

Just don't mate, he's one one then Gilesgate wrongun s'

I had my worst hangover/reaction to drink from Oranjeboom. As a 14 year old I had 5 cans of the heavy stuff 8.5 percent I believe.

Took me about a week to recover from the sickness and hideousness. Bad bad drink. Never touched it since

I like it, as others have said it's better than Foster's and Budweiser and that ilk. Really can't get away with ales, gives me a stinking headache and the taste is over powering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back