Orange is the New Black

Tomma

Striker
Oh wise SMB.
Mrs Tomma (save yourselves, don't bother) has just finished watching all of Orange is the New Black.
In order to do so she has been taking herself to bed to watch it on her iPad at around 8.30 / 9.00 pm which has subsequently allowed me to make entirely selfish TV / Netflix choices for my own entertainment.
Problem is, as mentioned, she's finished it.
Any ideas what other similar boxsets I can recommend to maintain this happy scenario?
Cheers.

Oh wise SMB.
Mrs Tomma (save yourselves, don't bother) has just finished watching all of Orange is the New Black.
In order to do so she has been taking herself to bed to watch it on her iPad at around 8.30 / 9.00 pm which has subsequently allowed me to make entirely selfish TV / Netflix choices for my own entertainment.
Any ideas what other similar boxsets I can recommend to maintain this happy scenario?
Cheers.
sons of anarchy will keep her out of view for a couple of weeks.

Isn't one of netflix's features that it recommends stuff to you based on your viewing history ;)

Weeds is probably a good one, LOTS of episodes of that to keep her busy.

Edit, also glow and ugly betty.

Last edited:
The Spanish series Vis a Vis/Locked Up is also set mainly in a women's prison & is pretty good. The first 2 series are on All 4.

Oh wise SMB.
Cheers.
Handmaid's Tale mate.

Also, Trump.

Oh wise SMB.
Cheers.
Lesbian Cellblock H

Back