Opinions on this diet please

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpennyDave

Central Defender
I'm enjoying this new section and am going to throw my proposed eating plan at you all for some comments.
Main aim is to drop a some fat off before June whilst trying to maintain/gain a bit of muscle (yes I know doing both is difficult!)
Gym will be 6 days a week. Alternating weights one day with cardio the next.
Thinking of adding in an insanity training DVD session in each evening too but see if I manage that part!!!

Any comments appreciated.
Thanks

Logon or register to see this image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Calories seem needlessly low, as Titus says. My personal opinion would be to drop the protein down to circa 200g and up your fat intake to by another 10-20g. Makes life a lot easier with cooking meals as well ;)

P.s. That diet plan look horrendous bland and dull to me. Each to their own like, but you can make life a lot easier if you can manage with splitting your meals into two per day. That way you'll find that you can eat more or less what you (to an extent) and top up any lack of fats/carbs/protein in your final meal.

Brb just tucking in to my chicken tikka masala. :cool:

Last edited:
Yeah, you aren't going to have any problems getting your micronutrients with all fruit & veg in that diet, so if you want some 'dirty' foods, just make sure it fits into your daily requirements and it'll probably make things a lot more enjoyable.

im currently losing 1.5/2lb a week on 2200 calories and Im 5ft11 and 12st7lb at the moment. I do nor cardio just lift heavy 3 times a week focusing around compounds such as deads and squats etc. If your doing cardio aswell I would increase your calories, Instead of 3 egg whites have 3 full eggs instead. Get some good fats in their too, natural peanut butter like whole earth is a convenient source for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back