Open message for Roger and or Pabs>>>

  • Thread starter Houghton Ref ™
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
May I be first to congratulate us on achieving 10,000 views.

We have brought the failure of the disks in the SMB web server just that little bit closer folks .....
 
duff said:
I like it, but not a T-shirt, a white sheet complete with pointy white hood.

Get the non-sandalista massive represented by The Thread (TM). We need their dollar.
(does poor impersionation of Cockney Mackem)

"The Thread: because cross-burning is stressful enough without showing off your jizz stains in public"
 
jaxaxe said:
(does poor impersionation of Cockney Mackem)

"The Thread: because cross-burning is stressful enough without showing off your jizz stains in public"
That was pretty good marra. I'll try a poor impersonation of you:

Rules of the SMB Klan:

#1 You do not admit to actually being in a right wing organisation

#2 You do suggest a sneaking admiration for said organisation and that they may have cleaned up their act in recent years

#3 You post a load of absolute bollox with no factual basis, that blames the brown people for everything

#4 You cry that you're being persecuted if anyone points out that you are talking out of your arse.

#5 You use Ariel concentrated detergent liquid on the sheets, that sorts out the jizz stains no bother.

#6 You believe the sandalistas really have cancelled Christmas

#7 Two right wing nutjobs to a thread, one thread at a time

#8 You may never get a girlfriend but it's OK, it must be some paki's fault that lasses won't give you the time of day...
 
D

duff

Guest
Nods sagely at Cultured Mackem's wisdom and compaasion and moves on...
 
Cockney Mackem said:
That was pretty good marra. I'll try a poor impersonation of you:

Rules of the SMB Klan:

#1 You do not admit to actually being in a right wing organisation

#2 You do suggest a sneaking admiration for said organisation and that they may have cleaned up their act in recent years

#3 You post a load of absolute bollox with no factual basis, that blames the brown people for everything

#4 You cry that you're being persecuted if anyone points out that you are talking out of your arse.

#5 You use Ariel concentrated detergent liquid on the sheets, that sorts out the jizz stains no bother.

#6 You believe the sandalistas really have cancelled Christmas

#7 Two right wing nutjobs to a thread, one thread at a time

#8 You may never get a girlfriend but it's OK, it must be some paki's fault that lasses won't give you the time of day...
This reads like ToonToon's manifesto !
 
D

duff

Guest
Lord Cheese has lost his sight?

Never hurt Stevie Wonder. Or Ray Charles. Or Helen keller.

Well, maybe Helen Keller.

And that time Stevie answered the iron by mistake probably hurt too.

Come to think of it, whoever sang 'I'd rather go blind' was talking shite.

Blind is the new rubbish [The Thread (tm)].
 
duff said:
Lord Cheese has lost his sight?

Never hurt Stevie Wonder. Or Ray Charles. Or Helen keller.

Well, maybe Helen Keller.

And that time Stevie answered the iron by mistake probably hurt too.

Come to think of it, whoever sang 'I'd rather go blind' was talking shite.

Blind is the new rubbish [The Thread (tm)].
Now he can only post radio clips of our goals.
 
D

duff

Guest
Cockney Mackem said:
Now he can only post radio clips of our goals.
Still no good to the girl Keller - mind, she never complains. Stiff upper lip and that. Got to admire her.
 
duff said:
Lord Cheese has lost his sight?

Never hurt Stevie Wonder. Or Ray Charles. Or Helen keller.

Well, maybe Helen Keller.

And that time Stevie answered the iron by mistake probably hurt too.

Come to think of it, whoever sang 'I'd rather go blind' was talking shite.

Blind is the new rubbish [The Thread (tm)].
"But what about Blunkett ........"

"The prosecution rests it's case, m'lud"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top