Only in Newcastle could you witness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can beat that mate, in Greggs at Wingatw/Peterlee yesterday, walked in and a lad and his lass standing having a go at one of the wifeys behind the counter....he’d been accused of nicking a pair of children in need head band Pom Pom things off the counter....he was firmly denying it and calling wifey worse than shit, one pearl was ‘get back to your £5/he job you f***ing bitch’.

Was a classy moment.
My God mate you have my sympathy, "Gregg's in Wingate", chin up, the only way is up mate. :D

I completely accidentally shoplifted a caramac from Tesco the other day.

It melted in my pocket as a bit of karma. Still ate it like.

My God mate you have my sympathy, "Gregg's in Wingate", chin up, the only way is up mate. :D
I should clarify, I was driving through it on the way home...I have not and nor will I ever have a need to stop at wingate!:lol:

Me and the wifey were on the metro on Wed. night, and 3 right scratters got on at Felling. One was either on something or pissed. He's staggering all over while the metro is moving. Can in one hand and he's wearing what my wife says were hospital issue PJs. Fully open to his waist, and some sort of wind jacket. Other bloke and wifey were dressed as normal scratters. Anyway, has our meal and a few drinks and head back to the metro and these 3 characters are still staggering around the theatre royal are and chatting to the beggers. Classy place.

Saw someone get caught stealing CDs from HMV last year :lol: just download them if you're that desperate ya wrongun.

Me and the wifey were on the metro on Wed. night, and 3 right scratters got on at Felling. One was either on something or pissed. He's staggering all over while the metro is moving. Can in one hand and he's wearing what my wife says were hospital issue PJs. Fully open to his waist, and some sort of wind jacket. Other bloke and wifey were dressed as normal scratters. Anyway, has our meal and a few drinks and head back to the metro and these 3 characters are still staggering around the theatre royal are and chatting to the beggers. Classy place.
Understandable. Grease was on. I should think next week's Shirley Valentine will have a totally different class of clientele. And scatter.
:lol:

Imagine following homeless people around Newcastle to make a thread on a Sunderland forum :lol:
Desperate isn’t it. ;)

Ha’way mate, edit that. It’s really not a funny subject.
I thought that, given the fact I was in there with my two year old daughter.

By all means take exception to the lad that’s guilty.

I completely accidentally shoplifted a caramac from Tesco the other day.

It melted in my pocket as a bit of karma. Still ate it like.
You absolute piece of shit. I hope they catch up with you and throw the book at you.

Last edited:
Reactions: mux
Whenjoy I lived in Cayman, a machete welding nutjob was famous for robbing pizza hut. Turned out it was a Sunday and the register was empty so he asked them what they had. Just pizzas he was told so he demanded a couple of pizzas and some coke instead. Trouble was they had none ready so he had to wait twenty mins for them to cook and by that time the police had arrived.

Whenjoy I lived in Cayman, a machete welding nutjob was famous for robbing pizza hut. Turned out it was a Sunday and the register was empty so he asked them what they had. Just pizzas he was told so he demanded a couple of pizzas and some coke instead. Trouble was they had none ready so he had to wait twenty mins for them to cook and by that time the police had arrived.
Desparate people no doubt. Makes you wonder how low you’d have to get before you did something like that.

... someone shoplifting a sandwich from Greggs.

Then look out of the window to see three smack heads with four bottles of Laurent Perrier Champagne they’d just shoplifted from
Fenwicks.
Never happened...only shit like that happens in sland man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back