Only fools and horses

Status
Not open for further replies.
First episode I ever watched was the "Gary" episode which was easily the best out of the 3 newest. I'll have had been 11 I think when they were on. Watched the whole series multiple times since. Love it.

Del Boy, he was standing up, he fell through the bar, and Trigger made a face. The funniest thing that's ever been on television.
He was vertical, and he became horizontal and Trigger did a face.
It was the funniest thing that has ever been on television.
Burn it into the retina of my eye. Del Boy, standing up, falls through the bar, and Trigger made a face.

Aside from ‘A Royal Flush’ and after they became millionaires I love all of it.

My favourite has to be this

Boycie ‘Trig, what did your mum put under fathers name?’

Trigger ‘Long time ago weren’t it...’

Boycie ‘What did she put down under fathers name?!’

Trigger ‘Some... soldiers’

Boycie Laughs

The delivery is absolutely superb most of the time
Remember my gran was starting to show early signs if dementia we had a BBQ and they were looking through old photos when she came to a photo of a army squad of about 30 lads from ww2. She turns to my uncle and says "you know John I've always wondered who you're dad was" then turns the page.

Favourite OFAH episode has to be 'A losing streak'

The entire end scene with the poker game just sums up the genius of that show.
Wanting the underdogs to win, drama with everything being on the line and hilarity ensuing

Everyone's faces when Del says
"I've got a pair of aces.... and I've got another pair of aces"

Grandad chipping in with
"I thought Del might have something up his sleeve"

and the exchange with boycie after
"Where did you get them 4 Aces?"
"Same place you got them Kings"
"How did you know about them Kings?"
"Cos that wasn't the hand I dealt you"

And then to top it all off he loses on the double headed coin flip cos of Rodney right at the end.....

Absolutely brilliant

First episode I ever watched was the "Gary" episode which was easily the best out of the 3 newest. I'll have had been 11 I think when they were on. Watched the whole series multiple times since. Love it.
The scene where 'Gary'' is terrified of Boycie is one of the best bits in the episode :lol::lol:

Favourite OFAH episode has to be 'A losing streak'

The entire end scene with the poker game just sums up the genius of that show.
Wanting the underdogs to win, drama with everything being on the line and hilarity ensuing

Everyone's faces when Del says
"I've got a pair of aces.... and I've got another pair of aces"

Grandad chipping in with
"I thought Del might have something up his sleeve"

and the exchange with boycie after
"Where did you get them 4 Aces?"
"Same place you got them Kings"
"How did you know about them Kings?"
"Cos that wasn't the hand I dealt you"

And then to top it all off he loses on the double headed coin flip cos of Rodney right at the end.....

Absolutely brilliant
Good episode, but like most OFAH it's a straight lift of a Steptoe and Son episode. Still alright though.

The coin flip was good, nevertheless.

When they're trying to get rid of the barrels full of yellow goo down the tip:

Del: "It's closed"
Trig: "Bit late init"
Del: "A bit late? You said it was open 24 hours a day"
Trig: "Yeah but not at night."

:lol:

Forgot about that scene/line. :lol: I simply can't seem to get bored of it, every time I put GOLD on and it's on I can still laugh at a scene I must have watched 100 times by now.

Denzil: I’ve just found out my wife has been lying to me. Every morning she says she’s gonna leave me and when I come home, she’s still there.

:lol:

Hull & back

Of all places to see Del in roadworks

Denzil to Dell

" no

Del " no what "

No I don't want to buy anything
I don't want to sell anything & no I don't want you to make me in to a millionaire "

Me & Corrine have just got back together I've promised her to stop getting drunk
Stop seeing you & get a steady job "

Del " is it my fault you married a warngun no need to give me a volley :lol:

The earlier ones are the best. Never liked it as much when the women came into it. Largely because Cassandra was a crap character and actress

One of my favourites is where Del and Rodders are fighting over the same girl. Del turns up the timer when Rodney falls asleep on the sunbed, then later Rodney backs out of the plan to stop Del handgliding. Love it when Del is asking if it is the car phone he can hear ringing and Rodney says we don't have a car phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back