Only fools and horses - Jolly Boys Outing

I'm sure there is another incidence of the same actor being used for two different characters as well but I can't remember who now.

I'm sure there is another incidence of the same actor being used for two different characters as well but I can't remember who now.

A lovely double post to hammer it home. Nice touch.

Years ago in Eastenders there was an actor (who was also in Star wars iirc) who played an evil first husband of Pat Butcher. Later he came back as another, very nice character.

Aye that's right. There's another too, I think it's the vicar in miracle episode plays another character
The copper on the boat in ‘ashes to ashes’ is the same actor as the vet in ‘sleeping dogs lie iirc
The copper on the boat in ‘ashes to ashes’ is the same actor as the vet in ‘sleeping dogs lie iirc
And
The vicar in video nasty is the same actor as the auction worker (not Alfie flowers the one outside) in healthy competition

Last edited:

And
The vicar in video nasty is the same actor as the auction worker (not Alfie flowers the one outside) in healthy competition
Knowledge

"Is that a Da Vinci?"
Different episode to the one I mentioned, but aye ;)
“Do we have written permission from the river authorities Rodney?”
Did anyone else spot a continuity error?
Del sells a car to an Aussie who he doesn't know and he crashes it into Boycies E Type. Same actor comes back in a later episode as a long term friend of Del and offers to set him up in business in Australia. Jumbo Cummings.
The actor was also in Auf Wiedersehen Pet, he played the tax inspector in series two.

Last edited:
His character was called Tim Chatterley

Mrs Bellamy was the woman who grassed them up for worked on a listed building - Mrs Chatterley was the wife who Oz got off with
Shite aye, am.havimg a mare here.
Mrs Bellamy had a lab called Jasper..

Back