Only fools and horses - Jolly Boys Outing

“What you got a wendyhouse”

grandads funniest line and one of the best in the show. Brilliant
I prefer his “Even I’d have to think twice” about that 40 year old wifey Rodney was dating.

His comments in the Lord’s home are class as well, where he trips Rodney up when he pretends they’re posh (“a little St John’s Wood south of the river”) :lol:

Last edited:
That never crossed my mind about the royalties and I always wondered why they were edited out, especially as there was nothing controversial in the dialogue

There was far more scope with Uncle Albert but Grandad came out with some brilliant one liners (The one about the Wendy house especially).
Agreed Spam, Grandad's humour was as dry as the Sahara, and I thought he'd be a hard act to follow, but Uncle Albert fitted in perfectly, and was very well suited to his role in OFAH.

Did anyone else spot a continuity error?
Del sells a car to an Aussie who he doesn't know and he crashes it into Boycies E Type. Same actor comes back in a later episode as a long term friend of Del and offers to set him up in business in Australia. Jumbo Cummings.

Del sells a car to an Aussie who he doesn't know and he crashes it into Boycies E Type. Same actor comes back in a later episode as a long term friend of Del and offers to set him up in business in Australia. Jumbo Cummings.
I'm sure there is another incidence of the same actor being used for two different characters as well but I can't remember who now.
I'm sure there is another incidence of the same actor being used for two different characters as well but I can't remember who now.

Back