Only Connect/University Challenge........

In the early rounds Brandon was competitive with his own team mates as well as the oppo, he like Wang is outstanding. Oh hell yeah don't f*** with paxo..

I just wanted to punch his lights out in the early rounds because of that and his apparent huge ego and arrogance.

However, he's definitely calmed himself down now, so I suspect he was given a bit of a talking to: perhaps by the Paxo!

It can't be disputed the boy's a genius mind.

I just wanted to punch his lights out in the early rounds because of that and his apparent huge ego and arrogance.

However, he's definitely calmed himself down now, so I suspect he was given a bit of a talking to: perhaps by the Paxo!

It can't be disputed the boy's a genius mind.

Yeah on a couple of occasions Paxman has had to laugh and apologise to Brandon for it all being too easy for him, on one such instance Brandon waived the remark away saying "c'mon we've been through all that already" a charming moment.

Does Brandon have a first name (or surname)? The rest say things like "Hello, I'm Natasha Ironsides reading History" or "I'm Earl Juggs reading Botany" at the start of the show but he just says "Hi, I'm Brandon reading your mind, Jeremy", never two names.

Does Brandon have a first name (or surname)? The rest say things like "Hello, I'm Natasha Ironsides reading History" or "I'm Earl Juggs reading Botany" at the start of the show but he just says "Hi, I'm Brandon reading your mind, Jeremy", never two names.

I'm Brandon coming outta Jamaica, Queens, Noo Yawk.

Back