Only Connect- new series

Was saying to the Mrs as we watched these could win the whole thing then they got turned over in the last round. Be interesting to see how they get on in loser, loser match
aye, don't think its the end of them, consolation was the vowel round was one of easiest ever seen, ( week before had me bamboozled ) and just weren't quick enough

I've only just started watching tonight's episode (an hour behind). There's a team with a couple who had a quiz at their wedding. I like quizzes and I've been to weddings but I've never seen the two combined.

aye, seem a breed apart on there, mind ,the golfers will take some beating.

When I heard they had a team of golfers on, I wasn't expecting those three. They looked more like three of the beaten weightlifters in the women's over 87kg contest today. The captain of the other team (Wildlifers?) was clearly from the north east. I'm guessing at Shields but not sure.

It's for a separate thread really but the University Challenge that followed was a cracker!

I'm struggling to work this one out. She's a teacher and she plays golf. She also looks like a cross between Peter Griffin and Madame Cholet from the Wombles.
Well you have answered for me as I wasn't certain if it was a bloke or a lass
When I heard they had a team of golfers on, I wasn't expecting those three. They looked more like three of the beaten weightlifters in the women's over 87kg contest today. The captain of the other team (Wildlifers?) was clearly from the north east. I'm guessing at Shields but not sure.

It's for a separate thread really but the University Challenge that followed was a cracker!
Got 4 on UC tonight and one that none of them got

Back