Only Connect- new series

2 questions on the sequence round I wouldnt have got if given me a billion years .

Did get the us capitals one although was already to name Hesford as 4th selection:eek:

I’ve already said that I never bother beyond round two, as it’s not very interactive then on, but does anyone use the pause button on rounds one and two?
Sometimes the teams give away clues in their discussions or are too quick.
Or is that being a total saddo?

I’ve already said that I never bother beyond round two, as it’s not very interactive then on, but does anyone use the pause button on rounds one and two?

We pause on the wall when it’s first shown.

Completed one of them last night for the first time ever, probably is a little bit sad.

One thing I have noticed from the old re-runs is that VCM is significantly less annoying on the older episodes. She’s almost unbearable on the new ones.

We pause on the wall when it’s first shown.

Completed one of them last night for the first time ever, probably is a little bit sad.

One thing I have noticed from the old re-runs is that VCM is significantly less annoying on the older episodes. She’s almost unbearable on the new ones.
BBC4 v BBC2?

nah, pause and mute in every round except missing vowels, you are not alone :D

Back