Only connect back on tonight

Agree the bit at the end about a canteen incident was just pure cringe lastnight - she looked embarrassed to be even reading it out

That was properly awful. She's not a natural comedian anyway but nobody would be able to pull that off.

I thought the winning team were very good. Should have got the full 10 points on the board though.

Most of the contestants are “sad but smug” pub quiz twats . What about that whopper last night?

I think they dumbed it down a bit last night , particularly the grid section , purely based on the fact I got a lot more correct than usual :)

Absolutely devestated when I found out there is a slight delay to give the viewers at home a chance for the missing vowels round, I thought I was actually good at it

Most of the contestants are “sad but smug” pub quiz twats . What about that whopper last night?

I think they dumbed it down a bit last night , particularly the grid section , purely based on the fact I got a lot more correct than usual :)

The questions seemed to get easier when it moved to BBC 2. The questions get much harder as they go through the rounds though.

Absolutely devestated when I found out there is a slight delay to give the viewers at home a chance for the missing vowels round, I thought I was actually good at it

Really? Shit. :cry:

Back