Only being able to get a good kip when pissed

There's something called Zolpidem. It's not a melatonin pill but it's what doctor prescribe and it gets great reviews. Gonna give it a try. Nowt to lose.
I’d try an avoid the tablets to start with. If you can manage better sleep without them then you’ll be a lot healthier. Similarly to booze, you’re not actually getting proper sleep when you’re taking them.

Try giving the melatonin a try for a bit first and see if that helps. If you can get the most natural sleep possible then you’re laughing.

What’s your caffeine intake like as well? While it must be difficult switching between days and nights without it, it completely fucks your sleep up if you’re having coffees etc even 6 hours before you try to sleep. I’m having decafs only after midday myself and it was very noticeable when I changed over.

I’d try an avoid the tablets to start with. If you can manage better sleep without them then you’ll be a lot healthier. Similarly to booze, you’re not actually getting proper sleep when you’re taking them.

Try giving the melatonin a try for a bit first and see if that helps. If you can get the most natural sleep possible then you’re laughing.

What’s your caffeine intake like as well? While it must be difficult switching between days and nights without it, it completely fucks your sleep up if you’re having coffees etc even 6 hours before you try to sleep. I’m having decafs only after midday myself and it was very noticeable when I changed over.
I take a flask of coffee to work. Last cup at 2 on an afternoon so we'll before bedtime.

Listening/watching to ASMR content on YouTube/Spotify can help get you to sleep. I stumbled across it by chance, I started watching a video one time then next thing I remember it was the next morning. Thought it was strange so tried watching it again the next night and I drifted off again. Usually watch it most nights now, pretty relaxing and satisfying.

Listening/watching to ASMR content on YouTube/Spotify can help get you to sleep. I stumbled across it by chance, I started watching a video one time then next thing I remember it was the next morning. Thought it was strange so tried watching it again the next night and I drifted off again. Usually watch it most nights now, pretty relaxing and satisfying.
What does ASMR mean?

What does ASMR mean?
Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response. It's the body's response to certain audio or visual stimuli, known as 'triggers'. It's all based around soft, gentle sounds and people can experience what is known as 'tingles', which is like a little sort of shiver you get down your spine. The videos/sounds relax you and can put you to sleep. A basic example would be listening to soft rainfall hitting a roof. Bob Ross' painting videos are quite popular because of his calm voice. There's 1000s of videos on YouTube, lots of different types and best experienced using headphones.

Just a quick example, it can seem a bit strange but it does genuinely help me sleep.

Back